The ‘Tachitica’s Window Make over” contest is organised by Newtica Interior Sdn. Bhd. The Contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and older as of 31stMarch 2020 who reside in Malaysia and has a valid MyKad in Malaysia.
The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest: Employees of Tachitica (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members, representatives and employees, and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Tachitica (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members, and/or Tachitica’s elected printing vendors.
This Contest shall run from 0:00:00 a.m. on 3rdApril 2020 to 23:59:59 p.m. until 30thApril 2020 (“Contest Period”). TACHITICA reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be immediately disqualified. No correspondences will be entertained.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Participant will need to upload a photo in your social media (Facebook / Instagram) of the area that you wish to make over within the Campaign Period.
- Describe your blinds in less then 50 words telling us why you need this make over.
- And most importantly, Hashtag #changemyblinds & #tachiticablinds in your social media.
Prizes to be WON!
Grand Prize : 1 x Window Blind Make Over package worth RM 5,000.
Second Prizes : 1 x Ready Made Roller Blind (2 Panel) with Wirefree Motorised System
Third Prizes : 1 x Ready Made Roller Blind (1 Panel)
Consolations : 15 x RM200 Cash Vouchers worth for Custom Made Blinds.
- There will only be one Grand Prize Winner, one 2nd Prize winner, one 3rd Prize winner and 15 consolations prize winner. There are prizes worth a total of RM10,000 to be given away throughout this Contest.
- Only 1 Photo can be used per entry. Entries more than once will be automatically disqualified.
- Participant should be aware once winner is chosen, Tachitica team will visit your home for the makeover to take place. With that, Tachitica will also be bringing along a production crew to video the process and will use before and after videos and pictures for advertising purposes.
- Prizes will be announced on Tachitica’s website (www.tachitica.com) and official Facebook page.
- Prize winner will be given within a month after the winners’ announcement on Tachitica’s website (www.tachitica.com) and Facebook page.
- The Grand Prize giving ceremony will be arrange with video recording sessions and organised by TACHITICA.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other items. TACHITICA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of an equivalent value without prior notice.
*** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY ***
- Winner will be randomly selected from the qualified submission list by an automated system for the 1st phase and then go through 2nd phase of selections, until the Lucky winner is selected. Each person can win once only throughout the Campaign period
- The names of the selected winners will be announced on Tachitica’s website within 4 weeks from the date the campaign ended.
- Winners will be notified via phone and will need to verify their personal details with the Contest management team. If a winner cannot be contacted after three(3) attempts, TACHITICA and the Contest management team reserve the right to forfeit the entry without any further notice.
- All Winners will be notified on the prize collection method by the Contest management team.
- Prizes must be collected within one(1) months after the winner’s announcement. Prizes uncollected after the stipulated date will be automatically forfeited and no further correspondences will be entertained.
- The Contest management team reserves the right to disqualify an entry or withdraw a prize if a contestant or winner has failed to adhere to any of the terms and conditions stated here.
- The decision made by TACHITICA is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Personal Data” may include, but is not limited to, the Contestant’s name, identity card number, address, email address, phone number, gender and other relevant information provided by the Contestant during or after the Contest.
- By submitting an entry to this Contest, the Contestants agree that TACHITICA may disclose their Personal Data and photographs for:
- Publishing in any mass media or marketing materials for advertising or publicity purposes.
- Any other purpose in relation to the Contest, which is considered by TACHITICA to be in Tachitica’s interest, in any manner as and when TACHITICA deems necessary without further notice to the Contestants and/or the winners.
- By submitting an entry, the Contestant provides permission to TACHITICA, its agencies, representative offices, affiliated, associated or related corporations, and their respective agents, whether situated in or out of Malaysia, to process all the Personal Data submitted by the contestant for purposes of the contest.
- Contestants have the following rights in relation to their Personal Data:-
- to rescind their consent on the use of their personal data;
- to limit the processing of their personal data;
- to make a data request in writing to TACHITICA for information of their personal data that is being processed by or on behalf of TACHITICA;
- to correct any of their personal data which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date;
- to request for their personal data to be removed from Tachitica’s database
- If Contestants have any requests or inquiries on the above mentioned rights, the Contestant may contact the Contest management team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TACHITICA agrees to take reasonable steps and measures to secure the safety of the Personal Data collected from the Contestants and ensures the same for any Personal Data that may be transferred to a third party for contest purposes. However, TACHITICA may disclose a Contestant’s Personal Data if required to do so by law.
- TACHITICA agrees the Personal Data collected from the Contestants shall not be kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated in this Terms & Conditions.
- All Personal Data held by TACHITICA will be accorded with reasonable level of protection against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or deletion.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- TACHITICA and the Contest management team’s decision is final and binding. No correspondences will be entertained.
- TACHITICA reserves the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions contained herein, wholly or in part at any time and to end the Contest earlier or extend it further at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- TACHITICA shall not be liable for prizes that are lost, damaged or stolen during or after the course of collection and/or delivery.
- All postage, transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this contest as well as to redeem the prizes are the sole responsibility of the entrants and winners.
- All Contestants shall assume full responsibility in the case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest or the use/claim or the Prizes and agree to release TACHITICA and hold TACHITICA free and harmless of any liability.
- TACHITICA disclaims any responsibilities for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software failure or email or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
- If a dispute arises on these Terms and Conditions in any promotion, communication material, publicity or any other material in relation to this Contest, the Terms and Conditions stated here shall prevail.